The bi-monthly retainer program is a cost effective alternative to the separate programs listed.
For a low monthly rate (based on size of your building), would include in the monthly fee;
Corrigan Enterprises on-site twice a month-once every other week.
- All training of new staff/occupants within the 14 day period and annually after that required by law.
- Offer basic training in the Emergency Procedures of the building for the Occupants/Residents, which includes proper procedures to be followed in the event of Fire, Earthquake, Medical Emergencies and Bomb Threats.
- Offer Staff training in the operation of the Fire/Life Safety (FLS system) to include: Acknowledging, Silencing, and Resetting of the fire alarm system, and proper resetting procedures of the Field Monitoring Devices.
- Use of the PA system (if present).
- Proper procedures to be followed in the event of Fire, Earthquake, Medical Emergencies and Bomb Threats.
- All Fire Safety Director/Floor Warden Certifications and annual re-certifications required by law.
- Annual Fire Drills to include pre and post drill meetings with Staff and Floor Wardens and all notifications to the Fire Department required by law.
For an additional monthly fee we can also offer Active Shooter/Situational Awareness and Corporate Threat Assessment services through our partnership with The Delta5 Solutions Group.
- FIRST AID, CPR, AED instruction offered to all Staff and/or Occupants at a reduced rate.
The monthly inspection includes;
- And a monthly building inspection
- Look for burned out exit lights and other lights and make sure all exit path arrows are oriented correctly.
- Make sure all evacuation signage is current to Fire Department code and oriented correctly and mounted at the proper height.
- Listen for and indentify the location of residential smoke or C02 detectors beeping and advise of the location.
- Look for esthetic damage to building. (I.E: broken electrical outlet coverings, damage to wall or torn wall paper, torn or worn carpets, etc.).
- Look for slip/trip hazards and narrowed exits to less than code.
- Inspect (Only, no servicing) and sign off each month on the fire extinguishers and inform when servicing is due or coming up or if extinguisher is damaged in any way.
- Make sure each sprinkler head has the escutcheon around it. (Usually an insurance requirement).
- Check clearance below and around fire sprinklers are to the required code.
- Observe work habits of Staff or Occupants and advice if working in an unsafe manner or environment. (I.E.: extension cords run improperly under floor mats or hung above head or overloaded, bent down below an open file cabinet drawer, items hung or attached to Fire/Life Safety devices, etc.).
- Observe Holiday decorations and advise if safe or something is lacking regarding code.
- Check Fire Alarm Panel to ensure no pending trouble or alarm conditions exist and all systems are normal.
- Make sure all Fire/Life Safety devices are not blocked, to include fire alarm pull stations, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Visually inspect equipment in equipment rooms for obvious trouble conditions.
- Test eye wash stations and emergency showers.
- Visually inspect (if on site) AED Defibrillators to ensure charging light is still blinking green.
- Advise Management or Engineers immediately if any problem requires their direct attention.
- Supply inspection report to Management and Engineering of the findings.
All these services are performed once a month with training available twice a month.
Bi - Monthly Retainer
Bi - Monthly Retainer.......................................................$500.00/Month
Requires a one (1) Year Contract